Skywood Recovery in Augusta, Michigan, is an addiction-centered treatment facility. We offer dual diagnosis, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization, and residential treatment programs. The staff at Skywood Recovery uses the 12-step approach and also provides cognitive-behavioral and dialectical behavior therapy in the facility’s programs and services. To learn more about Skywood Recovery, call 269.280.4673.
Statement of Ethics
As part of the FRN, Skywood Recovery is committed to providing evidence-based, integrated treatment for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders through clinical services, education, and research.
We Strive To Always Provide Super Quality Healthcare Services That Result In:
- Patients recommending us to families and friends
- Physician preferring our facility for their patients
- Purchasers selecting us for their clients
- Employees who are proud of what they do
- Investors seeking us out for long-term returns
With Our Commitment To Patients, We Are About:
- Patient-Centered Care
- Ethical Treatment
For more information on FRN’s statement of ethics, you can contact Skywood Recovery.